Born in a family of professional artists, musicians and actors. He
graduated from music college in piano (1990) and the Russian Academy
of Theatrical art (GITIS, Moscow) in the class "Artist of the musical
theater" (1995, vocal class of Professor A.P.Petrov)
In 1995 he was invited to the Moscow theatre "Helikon-Opera" under
the leadership of Dmitry Bertman, where he performed leading roles sang
baritone parts repertoire. Among them Onegin ("Eugene Onegin" by P.I.Tchaikovsky),
Yeletsky ("The Queen of spades" by P.I.Tchaikovsky), Police Inspector
("Lady Macbeth of Mtsensk" by D.D.Shostakovich), Amonasro ("Aida" by
G.Verdi), Tonio, Silvio ("Pagliacci" by R.Leoncavallo), Ford ("Falstaff"
In 1993-1997 he was a leading Soloist with the Capella "Moscow Kremlin",
under the leadership of G.Dmitryak.
The singer joined the "Novaya Opera" Theatre of Moscow in 2001, where
he performed leading roles in the repertoire:
- Grigory Gryaznoy (“The Tsar's Bride” by N. Rimsky-Korsakov)
- Demon (“The Demon” by A. Rubinstein)
- Evgeny Onegin (“Eugene Onegin” by P. Tchaikovsky)
- Igor Svyatoslavich (“Prince Igor” by A. Borodin)
- Mazepa (“Mazepa” by P. Tchaikovsky)
- Mizgir (“The Snow Maiden” by N. Rimsky-Korsakov)
- Stenio (“Maddalena” by S. Prokofiev)
- Tomsky (“The Queen of Spades” by P. Tchaikovsky)
- Schelkalov (“Boris Godunov” by M. Mussorgsky)
- Ebn - Khakia (“Iolanta” by P. Tchaikovsky)
- Amonasro ("Aida" by G. Verdi)
- Alfio ("Cavalleria rusticana" by P. Mascagni)
- Baritone solo ( "Carmina Burana" by C. Orff)
- Сount di Luna ("Il Trovatore" by G. Verdi)
- Ford ( "Falstaff" by G. Verdi)
- Gianni Schicchi ("Gianni Schicchi" by G. Puccini)
- Georges Germont ("Traviata" by G. Verdi)
- Enrico Ashton ("Lucia di Lammermoor" by G. Donizetti)
- Nabucco ("Nabucco" by G. Verdi)
- Rigoletto ("Rigoletto" by G. Verdi)
- Scarpia ("Tosca" by G. Puccini)
- Tonio ("I Pagliacci" by R. Leoncavallo)
Winner of the prize “For Devoted Service to Opera Art” awarded by
the Evgeny Kolobov Foundation
Knight of the order "For the revival
of Russia. XXI century"
The winner of the International competition
"Pilar - 2007"
Winner of the International competition "Romansiada
Andjey Beletsky speaker at major concert venues in the city of Moscow,
including the Moscow international House of music, Concert hall. P.
I. Tchaikovsky, the Great hall of the Moscow Conservatory. Collaborates
with the leading Symphony orchestras in the country: the National Philharmonic
orchestra of Russia under the management of V. Spivakov, the State Symphony
orchestra "New Russia" running Y. Bashmet, Russian national orchestra
(artistic Director M. Pletnev).
Works in Russia and abroad with world famous conductors such as:
Vladimir Andropov, Alexander Anisimov, Mikhail Granovsky, Mark Gorenstein,
Eduard Grach, Mark Kadin, Pavel Klinichev, Pavel Kogan, Felix Korobov,
Konstantin Orbelian, Dmitry Orlov, Andrei Petrenko, Valery Polyansky,
Vladimir Ponkin, Alexander Rudin, Alexander Sladkovsky, Alexander Soloviev,
Sergey Stadler, Maxim Fedotov, Vladimir Fedoseev, Dmitri Jurowski, Marco
Boemi, Teodor Currentzis, Antonino Foliani, David Handel, Michael Güttler,
Alessandro d'Agostini, Jan Latham-Koenig, Mark Kadin, Eri Klas, Fabio
Mastrandgelo, Alexander Samoile, Claudius Traunfellner, Alberto Veronesi
and others. In the repertoire of Andjey Beletsky great number of executed
batch cantata-oratorio and sacred music. It also provides creative projects
with world-renowned choirs: The Yurlov Russian State Academic Choir
under the management of G. Dmitryak, the Moscow State Academic Chamber
Choir under the management of V. Minin and many other choirs.
Andjey Beletsky is a permanent participant of many International
Opera and chamber music Festivals in Russia and abroad.
At the festival "Epiphany week at Novaya Opera" - he Sang the role
of Jesus in the biblical cantata "Christ" O. Respighi (first performance
He performed the role of the Body in the Opera, the city's "Soul
and Body" (World premiere) in Latin
He performed and recorded on
CD party Albert Einstein in the Opera I. Yusupova "Einstein and Margarita"
(World premiere) in five languages.
He Performed the role of the
Apostle John in the cantata A. Szczetinsky "The Apostle John testifies"
(World premiere) in ancient Greek.
He performed the role of Josias
Priest in the performance of "DIDO", the prologue M. Nyman of the Opera
"Dido and Aeneas" by H. Purcell (World premiere) in English.
performed and recorded on the CD "12 Psalms of King David", specially
written by the composer Century V. Agranovich for A. Beletsky on the
verse N. Grebnev. (World premiere) in Russian.
Since January 2012 A. Beletsky is a guest soloist of The Bolshoi
Theatre, where she performed the roles of:
- Nabucco ("Nabucco" by G.Verdi)
- Rigoletto ("Rigoletto" by G.Verdi)
- Grigory Gryaznoy ("The Tsar's bride" by N.Rimsky-Korsakov)
- Mizgir ("The Snow maiden" by N.Rimsky-Korsakov)