Graduated from the Academy of Choral Art in 1998 and completed her
post-graduate studies there in 2000.
In 2000, Anastasia Bibicheva joined the Novaya Opera theatre.
Has toured with concert programs in France, Switzerland and Germany.
She performed the role of Dorabella in Cosi fan tutte at the Avant-scène
opéra theatre (Neuchâtel, Switzerland, 2005) and the role of Ulrica
in Un ballo in maschera at the 2007 Chimgau Festival in Germany. In
2012, she participated in the performance of Verdi’s Requiem in Mexico
(conductor Jan Latham-Koenig).
Since 2014, she has collaborated with the Samara Opera and Ballet
Theatre, where she performs the role of Amneris in Aida.
In 2015 she made her Bolshoi Theatre debut as Princess Eboli (Don
Roles at the Novaya Opera included:
- Lyubasha (The Tsar's Bride) Azucena (Il trovatore)
- Brangäne (Tristan und Isolde)
- Fenena (Nabucco) Maddalena (Rigoletto)
- Ortrud (Lohengrin)
- Zita (Gianni Schicchi)
- Angel (The Demon)
- Larina (Eugene Onegin)
- Marta (Iolanta)
- Spring (The Snow Maiden)
- Berta (Il barbiere di Siviglia)
- Flora (La Traviata)
- Dragonfly, Mother, Chinese Cup (L’enfant et les sortilèges)
- Madam, Sorceress (Purcell's Dido and Aeneas with the prologue
by Michael Nyman)
- Liese (The Passenger)
- Elisabetta (Maria Stuarda, in concert)
- Jezibaba (Rusalka, in concert)
- Herodiade (Herodiade, in concert)
- Mezzo-soprano part in Verdi's Requiem